LSSBB Training in Austin, TX
|Location||:||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Posted by||:||Alex123wood ( View user all ads )|
|Posted On||:||Jan 13, 2020|
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification demonstrates one’s capability to expand the skills in enterprise-wide projects and concepts, for full time process excellence roles. Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training focuses on all the aspects of DMAIC. More, it helps you to execute and interpret Six Sigma tools and use Lean principles.
If you are considering acquiring Six Sigma Black belt certification to boost your career further to next level and would like to understand the concept of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, a candidate should undergo in depth training of Black belt
Benefits of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Classroom training:
· Increased customer satisfaction
· Reduced costs
· Reduce defects
· Retained business
· Enhanced reputation
· Capability to detect errors
· Greater outcome from the same resources.
· Clear understanding of Six Sigma and lean management.
· Improve Business Processes and Sustain Quality Improvement
· Strong understanding of business concept and statistical analysis.
· Understands Six Sigma tools and apply them to solve quality problems after analyzing them.
· Black Belts are highly valuable to a company for their functional knowledge and expertise in improving the processes.
· Save company’s cost, time and money to reducing defects in the process
· Help your organization eliminate errors
· Training helps you to think systematically identifying the problem, its root cause, and its probable solution.
Note: Use ICERT20 for 20% discount or get Samsung Galaxy Tab as a complimentary on our professional certification course.
LSSBB Exam Prep Boot Camp Key Features
· 4 days of Instructor led training
· Industry best Master Black Belt Instructor
· High Quality e-Learning Content with 180 days free access (worth $299)
· Get 32 PDU certificate
· Approved courseware from TUV
· Six Sigma Black Belt Exam Fee Included
· 100% Money Back Guarantee.
· 99.7% Success Rate
· Course Completion Certificate
Workshop Dates: Jan 28-31, 2020 | Feb 25-28, 2020 | Mar 24-27, 2020
Workshop Place : Austin, TX
Special offer for corporate, group and individual references so please contact us for more details.
Other Training Courses: CAPM | PMP | LSSGB | ITIL | CSM | CEH | PMI-ACP | CCBA | CBAP
Visit iCert Global LSSBB Calendar for any queries or future project management training workshop dates.
Contact us: iCert Global LLC